Sunday, May 11, 2008

*********Pinky sporty bag*********


Yeah.. Today apply for half day.. Meet up with Missy Khoo.. suppose to register for skol but... sad man.. the skol shifted to Raeburn Rd.. Damn far ok.. It like from my work place i still got to take a train to Outram station and take a bus before i can reach that place. Reached and still muz walk ard 10mins den can reached that stupid place.. Oh gosh, by the time reached there is like damn tired liao.. can we still study.. haha~!


How tell me how... Missy Khoo suggest that we better think hard before register in case half way we drop out again.. Hmm.. True enough.. But at least if somebody acc me den i'm fine.. so ger, u think hard if u wan not kk..


After that, Missy Khoo went home to take a bath before meeting BF and i went off to meet my Bbee.. Went town to get mother's day present.. Wanna get her mum a shiseido lipstick but her mum dunno wat is the ref no. so she told Bbee next time den bring her go buy.. settled!

After that, shop ard.. Help brother buy his perfume.. GUCCI ENVY ME.. Nice one.. I think for his "GF".


N lastly, we went Polo shop.. Bbee actually wanna get himself a POLO shirt but he bu sei de.. den i tell him i get for him la.. but he dun wan.. End up he get for me the POLO bag.. Missy actually wanna get it too but her BF dun wanna get for her.. Thanks bbee.. *Muachz* Loves~
Yeah~! My Polo Bag..


simply me. simply love *2606* Sunday, May 11, 2008.