Wednesday, June 25, 2008

B.A.T.A.M

Went Batam over the weekend. It's my treat. for our 6th Anniversary. Time really flies. Woohoo.. 6years le.. Celebrated in advanced. Was surposed to stay in this newly renovated 4stars Hotel but.... Fully booked.. Y? Near or i can say beside the shopping center. >Nagoya Hill<>


Oh ya and Bbee blame me for bringing him to Taiwan. Y? Bcuz he wen thr with me e other time n was in love with tat place. Alrite, i promise to bring there again.. But u pay la.. Haha =)




Hotel~ Nice # riteRelaxing in e Hotel *Cam-Whore*Love tis picNice sun-glassess. from C. DiorTime for dinner. Ta bao back to makan. @Enjoy ur company@





Bbee, thanks for all this.. Thanks for being there whenever i need u. Thanks for doting on me so much.. Hope we have many more happy moments together. Will be by your side always~!





simply me. simply love *2606* Wednesday, June 25, 2008.