Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~My Loves arrived~


*LV SPEEDY 30*





I am very happy now. Know y? I've got my loves.. I know whatever i want i'm sure have it.


Got this from France, Paris.. and the speedy 30 its my Anniversary gift from lovely Bbee.. as for the coin purse, its from my beloved Ex-manager. Haha~! ENVY?!

My Speedy 30 and a matching coin purse which i wanna get i long ago.



Here is some pic to share with u ppl.




@Tadang@

Family pack. Haha~







The drawer-like casing for my precious coin purse




Finally managed to get the stand i looking for all tis while. This is e stand i bought specially for my precious bags. Just for my bags. Slowly 1 by 1 will fill up the spaces. Hee* Missy Khoo, u can go get it le. Nice and cheap lor.. =)




simply me. simply love *2606* Wednesday, July 02, 2008.