Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Last Day in IA



I can say i enjoyed myself alot this 2yr plus. Really. A company where i can find friendship, leadership. Thks for giving me this opportunity.



Just to share. Should start work @ 9am BUT for this 2 yrs, our startwork time slowly from 9plus became 10am. Haha.. Who cares~ No complain. Keke =) Reached office, morning breakfast at either 3rd floor or Mansion or even Techlink. back at 10 plus 11am. Awhile more n it's lunch.. Guess wat?? 4plus n it tea time.. Enjoy life man.. That group of ppl is real fun loving. But sad to say, slowly 1 by 1 leave.. Why? i guess mainly is management problem n my main reason is looking for more challenge. So i left. I did miss u guys seriously. Really miss those days!!! People, keep in touch yeah~!














Thanks for all the fun time. Memories kept forever. Thank you peeps ~! Loves








simply me. simply love *2606* Tuesday, September 09, 2008.